Madden Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Football League

PlayStation 4 Madden 25 League for sim gamers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Initial Free Agency
MFL Rules EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:36 pm by Rap Crackle Pop

» Select a Team
MFL Rules EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:32 pm by Rap Crackle Pop

» MFL Rules
MFL Rules EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:42 pm by Rap Crackle Pop

» MFL Teams
MFL Rules EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:18 am by Rap Crackle Pop

Top posters
Rap Crackle Pop (299)
MFL Rules I_vote_lcapMFL Rules I_voting_barMFL Rules I_vote_rcap 
#SEME (143)
x12xLuck4Life (92)
kwebv3 (82)
SpokenArt11 (79)
joejoebaby (53)
Neveal (44)
Thycallmeclutch (37)
BigDizzle73 (34)
Lokko365 (28)

MFL Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rap Crackle Pop
Commissioner
Rap Crackle Pop

MFL Rules Empty
PostSubject: MFL Rules   MFL Rules EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:42 pm

#1: Gameplay
#2: Team Management
#3: Missing Games
#4: Advances

Gameplay

Sliders - There will be custom sliders for the league.

Activity - Must check the site regularly. On average, at least once a day.

Disconnects - If a game is disconnected in the first half, it's a redo unless one team is leading by 21+ and if a game disconnects in the second half then it's a redo unless a team is leading by 14+. A game that isn't redone is played CPU vs Human and has to be kept close.

CPU Games - To go along with that, if you happen to play a CPU for any reason then no running up the score is allowed.

Scores & Stats - Run the ball to waste clock in blowouts, don't rack up loads of points just by flinging the ball all over the place constantly, and have realistic stats. No routine record breaking stats.

Playbook - No custom playbooks. Typically, they're cheesy.

Player Switching - This is allowed.

4th down - Go for it when realistic only. Three yards or less occasionally and typically only two yards or less. Also, never from within your own 40.

Punting - You should punt unless there's a real reason not to. Ex: :01 seconds left in the half on fourth down, losing late in the game, fourth and one from midfield, etc. Discretion should be used in these situations, but don't abuse it.

Onside Kicks - There's no real surprise onside kick in Madden so only do them in the 4th Quarter and only if you're down.

Pocket Rolling - Rolling out of the pocket to the sidelines is cheesy since it frees receivers, but getting away from defenders and buying time/potentially running is a valid reason to leave the pocket. So, this is allowed, so long as it isn't consistent or being used as a glitch.

Curls - Limit these because they're very overpowered.

Goaline D - Must be within the 10 yard line to be used.

Pass Rush - Must typically rush at least three, but rushes of two if part of a chosen play are fine a few times a game.

Nano Blitzes - NONE

No Huddle - Only in situations requiring time to be saved like the end of a half. It's okay to do it maybe once regularly too, but no overdoing of this.

Play Calling - Mix it up. Runs and passes. No shotguns every time. Just be realistic.

Punt Returns - No putting an extra blocker back.

Game & Play Clocks - 10:00 per quarter & 15 second accelerated clock.

Recording - Recording games to post on the site is great and recording violations made in games against you should be done. I can't take your word for it always so having proof is preferred.

----------------------------------------

Team Management

Trades - Trades must be approved by the trade committee before being done on the game version.

Trades #2 - Any player acquired that season isn't able to be traded. Also, there's a limit of two trades per season per team during the season. However, you get an additional two trades each offseason.

Cutting and Resigning - This isn't allowed in order to save cap. However, if you cut somebody you can resign them three advances later at the fewest.

3 QB Requirement - Since QBs don't get injured when you have two on your roster, it's required to have three at all times.

Depth Chart - RBs can't play FB, WRs can't play TE, etc.

Owner Mode - Select a CREATED Owner.

-----------------------------------------

Missing Games

Scheduling - Everyone is expected to schedule on the site. You must visit the site frequently and schedule all games. If a game isn't scheduled, I can't award you with a CPU to play because there's no proof you tried to contact your opponent. Scheduling = Proof.

Missing Games - Missing games is a crucial thing to not do. Once you miss a game, you have twenty four hours to contact me why you missed it. Anyone who fails to do so will be automatically removed. I won't be messaging you first, you have to come to me.

---------------------------------

Advances

Days/Times - Thursday @ 9 PM, Saturday @ 10 PM, Monday @ 9 PM

Extensions - Deadlines can be extended, but only if a game is started before the deadline. No game can start after the deadline and be held up for, but I will hold up a small time for a game that's been started. Schedule your games.

---------------------------------

*Any break in the rules will result in a penalty. Either removal from the league, suspension, or etc. It's on a case-by-case basis, but don't expect many strikes.
Back to top Go down
https://maddenfootballleague.board-directory.net

MFL Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Football League :: Rules :: Collective Bargaining Agreement (Rules Page)-
Jump to: